Monday 15 October 2012

15th October- Change Of Direction

From feedback with a tutor and from discussions with my peers, I have decided to use a different photograph than the orignal one I was given. 
I didn't want to resort to changing my image completely however after a lengthy session of brainstorming ideas/ scenarios I have decided that this would be best for me with the limited time that I have left.
My new image is of a table with a number of post-it notes on and nothing else. The post-it notes look as if they have been moved and put back onto the pile. In terms of the table within the image, it looks either like a corporate office style table or a sideboard in an average middle class home. The use of selective depth of field makes me thing that because only the post it notes are in focus that the surroundings dont mean a great deal. I have learnt from my previous photograph to look at the image in much more detail as each part of the image can change the unfolding story.
I have thought about a story with enough substance and theory behind it and I will continue to look into this and research around this idea. It involves the use of post-it notes inorder to help someone suffering from Alzheimers or memory loss to remember certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment