Monday 29 October 2012

Exhibition Layouts

I am interested in how I could layout my set of photographs in an exhibition space. I want to look at different layout and decide which layout would most suit my set of images.
I know that I have 10 final images, this is a major issue when choosing a layout for an exhibition space because odd numbers can often look out of place.
We have been given a number of examples of similar works which have been displayed in different ways, they are shown below.




Below is a photograph that I came across whilst researching into the photographer Eadweard Muybridge, an innovative photographer who looked into motion picture projection. It is a perfect example of a layout that suites the topic because the reader is led to read the images from left to right up then down. Muybridges layout being similar to the above example that we were given by our tutor.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment